When the USA President Biden authorized attack on Syrian-based Iranian
military units in March what was the justification and the response of Iran and Syria?
2. Why is the fact that President Biden nominates, the Senate interviews under close
scrutiny and with all tax related information of nominees required, and we the people are
free to know a great deal about each candidate considered Post-Trump extraordinary.?
3. Should the USA government more effectively participate in and promote the
World Trade Organization (WTO) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) and all related
multi-lateral trade relationships to improve the USA’s relationships in the world?
4. Explain why and by what means have many prisoners in the Guantanamo Military
Base (USA jurisdiction) gained access to trials in the Federal Court in Southern New
York, instead of Military Tribunal in Guantanamo.
5 Explain EXACTLY how the Covid19 1.9 trillion dollar legislation that just was
passed and signed into law addresses not only relief from pandemic impacts on al
Americans but also will reduce poverty among children, limited access to health care, and
many infrastructure deficiencies suffered by many Americas.
6. What are the potential impacts and implications of a Congress – with Democratic
majority in the House and in the Senate – that began in January 2021?
7. Why would Republican majority state legislatures seek to limit voter access to
mail in voting, demand more identification, limit pre-election access to voting, when it
was proven that the 2021 elections were the safest, most secure and accurate in history?
8. What was notable about President Biden’s first address to nation – March10?
Thanks for your conscientious scholarly investment of time, talent and innovation.
DUE Midnight, 3/18/21