Introduce the film and readings, apply readings to the film, make a clear argument.
Video to analyze: Rebels With a Cause (about the 1960s) On Youtube
Take two topics, and four sources from the following themes and readings and analyze
the movement depicted in the film.
– Choose four of these readings and links, whichever fits best the video and develop an
argument that connects the concepts and the film:
– On influence of movements and politics (I believe this will help a lot: chapter one only)
– On protest policing and repression (THIS WILL ALSO HELP) (In case you wanna argue on
How do we think about protest policing in terms of who gets policed how? What does
that say about the nature of the state? Anything?)
– Violence and non Violence (in case you wanna argue about the lines between violence
and non violence)
If those do not suffice then also look at these ones:
– On Movements and organizations:
and first chapter only)
– On Movement times: