- On an 8.5” x 11” page, create (worth 3 points):
- a five-pointed star,
- a circle
- an octagon.
Give one of these three elements a red stroke, another one a blue fill, and another one a gradient from red to blue.
- On a second separate 8.5” x 11” page, create (worth 3 points):
- 3 balloons floating together in a bunch. Use your gradient and perhaps some transparency to make them look more like balloons than circles with lines attached. You can create the strings using either the paintbrush or the blob brush.
- On a third separate 8.5” x 11” page, create (worth 3 pts):
- the title for your Magazine – following a similar development process as the brochure, this is where you will start developing/working on different components of your magazine spread for your portfolio due at the end of the semester.
- By creating your title in Illustrator you can easily manipulate it to create a unique look for your magazine (export as a .ai file … keeping it in vector form).
- View this tutorial on how to do competitive analysis for a logo 7:05-15:05 (Links to an external site.).
Save these three files as native Illustrator files (.ai), and attach them to the assignment area. ALSO, submit the three PDF files. Total of 6 files to upload (1pt).