Just need the answers to the questions below. Fist question Number 1 question) with minimum of 300 words. the other questions (2;3;4;5 and 6) minimum of 150 for each question.
• 1- The position of women in the classical world. Be able to discuss the various ways in which the position of women was established and maintained in the ancient world, drawing on examples from at least three classical societies. (You don’t need to specifically address the different lot of aristocratic and commoner women; however you may want to indicate wealth and rank as factors where relevant.)
• 2- the hoplite phalanx – what it was and how it promoted social and political change in ancient Greece
• 3 -comparison of Athens and Sparta, summarizing key differences and similarities
• 4 -the impact of Alexander’s conquests (consider geographical scope, and both long-term and short-term consequences)
• 5- the Struggle of the Orders in the Roman Republic – what it was and the reforms that resulted from it
• 6- the Silk Road – what regions it connected and four crucial developments related to it
The only source for the answers :
Jerry Bentley, Herbert Ziegler & Heather Streets-Salter, Traditions & Encounters: A Global Perspective on the Past, Volume 1: To 1500, 5th ed. (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2011) ISBN-10: 0077367944.